Columbia Falls,Montana

GoAnimate was a website where you could create your own videos and animations. I signed up for one of the themes they had, Comedy World, which looked very similar to the popular comedy show, Family Guy.

I immeadiately was using this great theme to make classroom comedy shorts that taught science lessons to my classes. If you look on Google, you can see the many variations of characters that users have made using the platform.

However, one day, Comedy World and the other great themes were gone, and replaced with a *** theme called "business happy" or some bull ****

When I contacted GoAnimate, they gave a copypaste response that they "upgraded" to HTLM 5, which deleted all the most used themes. What the **** is the use of an update that deletes the most popular features?!?!

Product or Service Mentioned: Goanimate Graphics Software.

Reason of review: Deleted the old themes.

Preferred solution: Bring back the themes or I will sue..

I liked: When goanimate had good themes, Easy to use tools, How good the website is if you can get past prices.

I didn't like: Alvin hung, No personal use available, Greedy, Business friendly, Removal of most popular product.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 01, 2016.

Comments