I cannot believe that Go!Animate got rid of everyone's favourite theme!I loved it too.

I honestly think I will never use Go!Animate again. Ever. They deleted all of the great themes like Comedy world, Lil' Peepz, and much more. They leave us with a *** theme called "Business Friendly." They've made the site literally, "Business friendly." I find it impossible to use the site for fun anymore.

There's probably more horrible changes on the way.

Hopefully, they will bring comedy world back.But it is very unlikely...

This person wrote the review because of "making the site terrible" of goanimate animated videos from Goanimate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Goanimate to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was alvin hung, also alvin hung, more alvin hung and alvin hung ruined goanimate. Author liked the most when goanimate had good themes. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Goanimate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Goanimate?

Comments