2.8

We tried using goanimate to make a small animation film.

We had signed up for a 1 month trial account by paying $79 (July 2014). Our company accountant has brought this to our notice that we have been charged $79 for 3 months - July, August, September 2014 without our approval.

User - admin_hverge

We consider this as a violation of the credit card details provided by our company. Such a renewal should have been confirmed with us. Our team has not logged in / worked on any projects for those 3 months and charging us for that is unfair.

We hope that Goanimate team will reverse the payments that have been made.

Review about: Goanimate Account.

Reason of review: Wrongful Bill Charged.

Had an Experience with Goanimate?

Comments

Mdeaton1

This is Mark with GoAnimate.I'm sorry you had this experience.

While some customers miss the details, we actually get a lot of positive feedback regarding the transarency of our renewal policy, which is shown on the Plans page, the Checkout page, the Terms of Service, and on each monthly receipt. The toggle renewal button is also quite large and at the very top of the Account Settings page. Customers can make an unlimited number of videos (or as few as they like) during each subscription, and we try to be clear and transparent about all subscription terms.

Again, I'm sorry you've had a bad experience, and I'd be happy to speak with you further about the matter.You can contact us at support@goanimate.com at any time with questions.

to Mdeaton1 Orlando, Florida, United States #1059138

your so greedy that you wont even give them a refund

to Mdeaton1 Oregon City, Oregon, United States #1193398

Bring back Comedy World or I will sue.